Trouble building C++ Client in XCODE, Linker Command Failed with Exit Code 1

Hi again,

I’ve decided to rebuild my DEV environment on my Mac so I can use XCODE and get access to lldb.

I think I’ve followed the directions, but I’m getting linker errors at buildtime. They appear to be related to Boost?

Just getting started with the basics. (no syntax or parsing errors)

Header and library search paths are set:

a. Files, security framework, and foundation framework are added.

The Log:

Linker Command Failed with Exit Code 1

Thanks again for any assistance. I hope I can get this up and running.

@Mehoo462

Same issue here…

Hey @Mehoo and @Looper we are investigating the problem. In the meantime please use v2.4.0

Hi @lugehorsam

I was finally able to give this a shot with v2.4.0 and I get the same error.

With 2.5.1 i get additional errors related to parties:

Any suggestions here? I would love to offer Mac support with my app.

Could anybody assist with this?

My project is ready is for release except for the fact that I cannot get Nakama to build on Mac. I believe I’ve followed all the proper instructions, as documented above. I don’t really know what else to do except post here and hope someone can provide some input.

Has anybody successfully built Nakama on OS X? If so, which version of Namaka? Which version of OS X?

I am currently stuck on El Capitan (10.11.6) due to limitations of some other tools I use. If El Capitan is not support by Nakama, please let me know. Thank you!

I was able to give this a shot on another computer with MacOS 12.2.1 (Monterey) and XCode 13.2.1.

I get the same issue with Nakama-cpp release 2.5.1 and 2.4.0.

I’m getting pretty desperate here. I’m trying to release my project. Many of my users use macs. All I have to do is get Nakama to build on MacOS.

Could anyone take a look at the screenshots in the original post and confirm if I’ve followed the directions in the the GitHub Readme?

Anything here? I have a working product on Windows, but I also need to be able to offer MacOS before I can share my work with my community.

I have a working application showing off how cool Nakama is, but I can’t share it with the world until I can get a basic Nakama build on MacOS.

Please help! Thank you.

Not Fixed Yet?
Pending the Features