Bad allocation error on client->authenticateDevice()

Thank you for the feedback, but I wasn’t able to use these suggestions. I had some serious difficulty getting lldb or gdb to work with Visual Studio and gave up on that. I was able to get gdb running as a standalone tool.

However, I’m trying to build Nakama into a custom plugin for a closed-source app. Since I don’t have a debug build of the main app, I can’t hook it up to gdb to tell me what’s going on when that app calls my code.

I thought I might have a little more flexibility with XCODE since lldb is built into that. I’m pretty sure I followed the instructions. But I wasn’t able to get Nakama to build build on my Mac.

That leaves me little choice but to try building the source myself and including a .pdb file. However, following the instructions, I wasn’t able to get the Source to build either.

So now I’m completely stuck. I’m hoping I can get the source to build some day. I feel like that will allow me to get the most information about why things are breaking when I try to apply Nakama to my end-goal.

Thank you for any assistance!