Nakama running through docker composer but facing problem in data send and received

i am running nakama using docker composer. every thing is fine but now facing some problem in data send and received, at the time of data sending some data has been loss and in pool game ball will stuck a place. please suggest how to solve this problem.

@kmsudhir Sorry you’ve not provided any details to help with how to solve your question:

• What does the netcode for your game look like?
  • Which language in the server runtime do you use?
  • Is your netcode a full-sync or delta-based protocol?
  • What error do you get when you see the gameplay “stuck in place”?

Details of question

Q. What does the netcode for your game look like?
A. We are send vector position value of 15 ball 4 times in a sec
Q. Which language in the server runtime do you use?
A. We are using lua at server side
Q. Is your netcode a full-sync or delta-based protocol?
A. Full sync
Q. What error do you get when you see the gameplay “stuck in place”?
A. it disconnect player or last raised event don’t reach to other player so whole process break and game got stuck

Q. Is your netcode a full-sync or delta-based protocol?
A. Full sync

@kmsudhir Can you provide more details about your netcode? How many players do you represent and how is their data sent broadcast out to other players. Full sync implies that all the state of the game world is sent out with every message. As you can imagine this is heavy on bandwidth and would mean that you send data that may not be needed by the client on receives?

Q. What error do you get when you see the gameplay “stuck in place”?
A. it disconnect player or last raised event don’t reach to other player so whole process break and game got stuck

You will need to look at the server configuration options and adjust the socket buffers. The server should be tuned to optimize it for the type of netcode you’ve written.

https://heroiclabs.com/docs/install-configuration/#socket

where i can put this configuration file to override default configuration file on server. I have made config.yaml file now i am confused where i can put this file on server.

You can store the file wherever you like and tell the server where its located with the --config "some/file/path/config.yml". This is covered in the documentation I linked above:

Specifying a config file

You can specify a configuration file at run-time using --config flag.

nakama --config my-special-config.yml