iOS Crashing

Hello,

We were testing builds today, and we managed to make an iOS build, however upon launching it, it crashes with the following error:

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Description: DYLD, dependent dylib '@rpath/libnakama-cpp.dylib' not found for '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EC19A581-3AAF-4685-BBD0-0D641373A09B/Riddlr.app/Riddlr', tried but didn't find: '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EC19A581-3AAF-4685-BBD0-0D641373A09B/Riddlr.app/Frameworks/libnakama-cpp.dylib' '@rpath/libnakama-cpp.dylib' '/usr/local/lib/libnakama-cpp.dylib' '/usr/lib/libnakama-cpp.dylib'

We made sure to download the iOS version and have libnakama-cpp.dylib in the specified iOS directory. We were able to build succesfully for Mac and Android, only iOS is giving us this issue.

We are using Unreal 4.24 and The latest Xcode.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi @juanccruz welcome :wave:

I followed up direct on the email you sent. You’ll need to share a minimal project I can use to reproduce this issue as it looks like a problem with how you’ve configured the search paths for the dynamic library file.

Hello @novabyte,

I’m with @juanccruz, we’re currently using nakama-unreal, we never configured paths for any OS as nakama-unreal set the path itself in the unreal build configurations, we just put the pre-compiled libraries in the specified directories in the plugin.

Did you ever find a resolution to this? I am seeing the same problem. I have packaged a simple UE4 project for iOS and deployed it to a device and it crashes because the nakama-cpp.dylib is missing.

We are reworking the SDK to remove the dependency that’s causing us a hassle at the moment. This is a large refactor/rewrite so I can’t provide a timeline.