If a player network is slow and at that time if a event is sent to the player by others. it’s getting failed and not the event is not receiving to that player when he got the connection again.
@ragavendranbala You will have to provide a whole lot more information than this for the community to be able to help. For example:
- Are you referring to socket-based in-app notifications?
- Is it client relayed or authoritative multiplayer?
- Which client SDK do you use?
- What sort of multiplayer netcode have you written for your game?
- Is it a turn-based multiplayer game or realtime? If so, do you have an example of the type of multiplayer realtime game you’re building?