- Versions: Nakama 3.9.1, Docker, Unreal SDK
- Server Framework Runtime language: TS
I’m trying to do the following logic to update player inventory after a player purchases a certain item.
- Player unlocks item using in game coin
- Client sends an RPC with payload which includes the item and index of the item which was unlocked ( eg: unlocked 3rd item in frames)
- Server gets notified of the purchase using RPC
- Gets how much the item costs from inventory collection using the data inside payload
- Updates wallet by reducing no of coins from step 4
- Return if purchase was successful.
I can update the wallet manually by hard coding a value on the server, but the client fails to send the payload from the client and thereby I can’t read from storage to update it.