Cannot provide a name when creating a new match with CreateMatchAsync

Hi,

I read a document that we can optionally provide a name when creating a new match.
but when I run the same code as shown in document, I got error that method “CreateMatchAsync” didn’t take string argument. (please check image below)

Could someone help me solve this error?
Thanks in advance & Best regards,
Bodin

Hi @bodin welcome to the forum.

The CreateMatchAsync(matchName) overload is available in the v3.4.0 release of the Nakama Unity SDK. Please update to the latest and this should resolve the issue.

As a side it’s always a good idea to check the Nakama Unity SDK Release Notes as well as the Nakama .NET SDK Release Notes (which the Unity SDK depends on) to see what’s new in each version.

Kind regards,
Tom

Hi Tom, thank you very much for your reply.
but I’m already using v3.4.0 downloaded from Unity Asset Store.

I also did double check on CHANGELOG text file in Nakama folder to confirm that it’s v3.4.0

Have a nice day!

Hi @bodin,

It looks like there was an issue with the latest Unity package, apologies for that. We have now created a new v3.4.1 release which should resolve the issue. It may take several days for it to be approved on the Asset Store, however if you visit the link above you can directly download the Nakama.unitypackage file and import it into your project that way.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue for you.

Kind regards,
Tom

1 Like

Hi @tom

Importing Nakama new package file solved this issue.
Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Bodin

1 Like