Administration in the game with Nakama Server in Unreal engine

Hello

I’m trying to implement an admin system in the game, with features like kick, mute, among others, there is a ban feature that exists on the Nakama panel, but with the unreal SDK, there is no way to access it from a client, I’d also like to know how to decide if a player is an admin, do I have to make a storage with the player’s info and admin rank? I’d also like to know how, when my player is an administrator, I can execute run on server commands. Do I have to set him as session host? If so, how can I do this?

Thanks a lot!

Hey @AmazingJungle could you file an issue on the nakama-unreal SDK repo to add banning of group users?

Nakama will track who the group admin is for you, there’s no need to store their code in a separate storage object.

I’d also like to know how, when my player is an administrator, I can execute run on server commands. Do I have to set him as session host? If so, how can I do this?

Can you clarify what you mean by this, what are you trying to do in your game and what do you mean by “session host” in this case?