Trying to set up Nakama with Unity

Hi everyone! I’m currently working on an app in Unity. Right now my goal is to create a 1 on 1 chat system. Since I have never worked on anything similar before, it’s really hard for me to understand what most of the things. Here’s what I’ve done so far:

1. Downloaded and imported nakama from Unity asset store.

2)Downloaded Docker.

1. Created a new scene and a script in Unity.

In the script I wrote:
using Nakama;
const string scheme = “http”;
const string host = “127.0.0.1”;
const int port = 7350;
const string serverkey = “defaultkey”;
var client = new Client(scheme, host, port, serverkey);

So I just tried running the script to see what happens. After trying that, I got a debug log that said: SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
I’m having a really hard time to understand the docs so I’m wondering if anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome @martinv!

You’re on the right track but installing Docker by itself is not enough. Make sure you follow the instructions in the Docker quickstart guide end to end. They’ll show you how to set up the Nakama server image through docker-compose and get you up and running.

HI again. Sorry for the super late reply, finally got some time to have a look at the project. I think I got the problem solved for now. However I came across another question. As I already mentioned, my goal is to create a 1 on 1 chat system that is targeted to Android devices. So if I am currently running the server on my pc and I would like to test the chat system on mobile, I should move the server into cloud, right?
Where can I find more information about the process?
Thanks!