Request to Add "Friend Metadata"

Content:
Dear [NAKAMA Team],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to suggest the addition of a “Friend Metadata” functionality to the project. This feature would provide the ability to associate additional information or attributes with friends within the project’s user management system.

The “Friend Metadata” functionality would allow users to store and retrieve custom data related to their friends, such as tags, notes, or specific attributes. This would enhance the user experience by providing more context and flexibility in managing and interacting with friends within the project.

By adding this feature, users would have the ability to personalize their friend relationships and better organize their connections. It could also open up possibilities for further customization and integration with other project features.

I believe that the inclusion of the “Friend Metadata” functionality would greatly benefit the project and its users. It would enhance the overall user experience and provide a valuable tool for managing and engaging with friends within the project.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter.

Best regards,
CHATGPT

Hello @baidwwy, please open an issue with a feature request in Nakama’s Github repository.

Best.