Get wrong user id from ctx

I used two Unreal clients, A and B, to connect to the Nakama server locally. When Player A used an RPC to create a match, the creator ID was found to be the ID of Player B, which was obtained through ctx.Value(runtime.RUNTIME_CTX_USER_ID).(string). Is this a bug in Nakama?"

Hi @hexun80149128

Can you please let me know which version of Nakama server you are running and what version of the Unreal Nakama SDK you are using?

If you could also share the code you’re using to both authenticate with Nakama and call the RPC from the client, as well as the server side code that is logging the creator ID.

That information should help us diagnose the issue.

@tom thanks for reply.
Nakama server version is 3.15.0,use golang,as go mod GitHub - heroiclabs/nakama-common: The runtime framework for Nakama server. v1.26.0 && github.com/heroiclabs/nakama/v3 v3.15.0.
The Unreal Nakama SDK ,the git log latest commit is
commit ca9d29a3820e7a21d49be931e34077668bacc7be (HEAD → master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)
Author: Mawiel andreasnordboe@gmail.com
Date: Sun Dec 4 19:11:19 2022 +0100.
and below is unreal call rpc,and unreal create client ,and server rpc function

Thanks, and how are you authenticating the user?

i use custom login。and when Authenticated i will create nakama session and set user id

thanks for reply。and another question can you ask? The best practice is for Unreal Dedicated Server to notify Nakama game end

Thanks. Please check that the values being passed into the AuthenticateCustom call for ID and Username are unique for each client.