Could Someone Help with Linking Charts and Scheduling with Nakama?

Hello everyone :wave:

I am right now looking at nakama potential for an online game project and could use some advice on a few important points; on how to add charts and scheduling.

• I would like to add charts to track player scores and success. Could someone help guide me through the steps and supply ideas on how to successfully link charts with nakama? Are there any suggested methods to follow for providing flexibility and actual time changes?

• What are the suggested methods for planning and applying connections in nakama? Are there any concerns about balancing player skill levels or managing game sessions dynamically? Setting up scheduling technology is essential to our online gameplay.

• In online games; actual time updates and notifications are critical for increasing player participation. How can nakama provide current data on charts; game results, and other information while playing events? Are there any features in Nakama that make this process simpler?

• As the player group grows; reaching outstanding results becomes more and more crucial. What methods and setups should we focus on within nakama to ensure uniform gameplay and performance throughout systems and technology?

While I have read nakama information, there are more materials, tutorials, and forum threads like this https://forum.heroiclabs.com/t/client-side-prediction-ruby-on-rails-and-server-reconciliation-using-nakama-server-runtime/654 but I am looking for more detailed guidance from anyone who suggests that programmers look more into these parts of the nakama connection.

I would appreciate any suggestions; :saluting_face: from people who have worked with Nakama in similar situations. The team is dedicated to successfully using nakama abilities, and your skills will help us achieve our objectives.

Thanks in advance for your efforts :heart:

Hello @aleena66 :wave:
It is my pressure to help you integrate charts and scheduling into your online game project using Nakama. :slightly_smiling_face: You ahve to define your data model, store player data in Nakama’s database, and set up real-time event processing to update data and trigger notifications. Integrate a charting library to display player data. For scheduling, use Nakama’s timers and scheduling features to trigger events at specific intervals or dates. Ensure flexibility and dynamic updates by using real-time event processing and data versioning. Balance player skill levels and manage game sessions dynamically using Nakama’s matchmaking and real-time event processing features. By leveraging Nakama’s features, you can ensure uniform gameplay and performance across all clients.

Hello,
I agree with your answer.