Using different modules/game logic for different matches

Is there any documentation available regarding splitting up server side game logic for different matches? for example if I wanted multiple game types available to play, how would I go about this?

For some context, I’m working on a 2d online rpg just for fun and am thinking it would be a good idea to separate ‘regions’ in my game by matches in nakama, as to separate players into matches and limit the amount of people I need to send position updates to.

Any thoughts or recommendations on this? I’m going off of the server authorative tutorial/example

Is there any documentation available regarding splitting up server side game logic for different matches? for example if I wanted multiple game types available to play, how would I go about this?

@Mobislick The strategy you have in mind is a great approach to take to use “virtual shards” to split the players up into smaller groups in the RPG world. You can create matches with the nk.match_create and MatchCreate functions based on whether you use Lua or Go in your server logic.

I think I can give more specific suggestions on how best to achieve what you want but do you have examples of where you’re stuck?