JS Runtime environment not showing up

I have made a simple js runtime using the
typescript example and add the path to docker-compose file and restarted the container, but it doesnt show up in the console, under configuration-> runtime.js_entrypoint

Can you share what your config looks like and exactly how you’ve passed it to the entrypoint in docker-compose?

from the nakama console i exported the config from there and pasted it data folder, and added the config file path to the docker-compose file, but it doesnt show up
config-file+docker-compose.txt (3.9 KB)

@zyro I have also tried running the command docker exec -it nakama nakama --logger.level DEBUG --runtime.js_entrypoint 'index.js and it shows me this error

Found a solution, needed to modify the Docker-compose file to add the runtime to the exec part of the startup to detect the js runtime file,
--runtime.env "entrypoint=<path to js file>"
add this to the end of entrypoint flag inside the docker-compose file

Hi I think I’m having the same problem as you. It seems that my Nakama container doesn’t know where my js entrypoint is. Could you elaborate on your solution?

Nakama needs to know the path to the entry point so that it can load it. you should have gotten a index.js file upon following the tutorial to setting up and building in typescript, you have to paste(or automatically do this using tsconfig.json) this index.js file into data/modules folder.