Does Nakama have a remote configuration API to dyanimcally create time based events?

How strong is Nakama’s remote config support? How to use. How does it compare to Firebase?

@gameedeveop We don’t have a built-in API for remote configuration like what’s in Firebase but we have a full server runtime that can be used to create a remote configuration API that can be used to craft a remote configuration system that is specific to the particular game design requirements of a project. What sort of use case do you have for remote configuration?

1-Bundles and sales(Think like short-term offers)
monster_legend_3

2-Limited time events
Screenshot_20210528-080645_Chrome

3- Remote Game Configuration Changes
e.g. x weapon damage

4-A/B testing
like this

@gameedeveop We don’t have official APIs for this kind of dynamic time-based game tuning but I think it’s all achievable with a small amount of cloud code. I’ll discuss with the team internally and decide how we can incorporate it in the future.

3 Likes

got any solution for this?

@Albertcleetus Have a look at Satori. We’ve built a LiveOps product which handles all the powerful use cases around how Live Events are scheduled, timed, by player age, etc, etc. That you’ll see in many of the largest games in the market. Hope this helps.

I’ll lock this thread because its quite old at this point :smile: