Where to put the docker-compose.yml if i want to run multiple projects

Hello, i would like to ask where do i put the yml file or whats the best folder structure to try and have easy time switching between the godot demo for example and my game so i can test things out?

If i have my own key name is it ok to just change the key in godot tutorial project (or any project that i import) or is there something more to do so it works?
Thanks for all the answers.

Hi @CoCoNuTeK welcome :wave:

whats the best folder structure to try and have easy time switching between the godot demo for example and my game so i can test things out?

There’s no complex folder structure you have to use with the game server. I’d recommend you keep all your server logic together under a single folder but the files within that folder can be as you like. Have a look at the project template for a typical layout of a server codebase with Nakama (though the exactly shows all three languages supported by the server and you only need to use one):

GitHub - heroiclabs/nakama-project-template: An example project on how to set up and write custom server code in Nakama server.

If i have my own key name is it ok to just change the key in godot tutorial project (or any project that i import) or is there something more to do so it works?

Yep you can just change the server key in the Godot tutorial logic and run the server locally and connect against it.

1 Like