Adding Blockchain Plugins

Hey there , Just wanted to drop a thread for adding blockchain functionality, Been using my own node,js httpsockets backends for my beta tests since '17 , Decided to go with your software now :slight_smile: as I don’t have the time to upgrade mine with my hands and yours has a lot more , sparkles it does, Situation is my whole platform has been running custom stuff the last few years, my video game network is much more then just a video game network, so any specific resources on adding plugins into the GUI such as a crypto wallet? I will also be integrating a laravel/voyager installation to go along with this backend to function the same way mine functions now. Its just to bad you all did not design this with mongodb in mind, I feel like I am taking a step backward having to convert my games databases etc back to a sql format. I worked really hard getting all my game backends and platform backends working with mongdo JWT and two blockchains, Are there any special instructions for installing this with mongoDB

I will be reviewing all the code over and integrating for the next few days or so and firing her up, I will not use a BI-connector as that will kill performance and latency, So at your office , if there is some dark secret script holding a mongo interface please send it to me :slight_smile:

I have a gaming platform, I built that uses one blockchain as a side chain and integrates unlimited blockchains within it. The user does not have access to the private keys of his “game chain account” as we guarantee fair play/fair value, and include unbreakable and uncrackable and in some cases unseen Anit-Piracy and and Anit-cheating mechanisms on game assets. Any game published with us will be certified using this tech. I like start up companies better the big companies, so if you all are interested in possibly adding a asset “printer” to this backend for gameDevs and gamers, we could work something out.

I would never put any real crypto keys anywhere near a live gaming network setup, this is why I sidechain everything and have written processors for each blockchain such as my Ichoronium Chain, bitcoin, Ethereum etc. Only game publishers and premium exchange traders have blockchain nodes on my network and everything is permissioned.

I wrote some of the first “wrappers” on Ethereum where I have a script generate a wallet on bitcoin or Ethereum’s or any other networks blockchain , and only the blockchain knows the keys to the wallets and can perform transactions, Those wallets act as a pool for the crypto on the network , anyone with those tokens can send them back to the contract with a address for forwarding the funds for withdrawal.

I never released any of that work to the public for fear of knee capping the crypto movement. The crypto wars are starting anyways now, use of wrappers and your user base will be the main weapons of choice. Gaming will take center stage,

You know when I started chasing this dream I had as a child again back in '17 while everyone in the gaming industry turned right , I turned left, All these blockchain games are going no where, If I buy hammer that does 20 damage and looks awesome in one game, What guarantees me it will work and have the same value , effect and ooks the same in another ? What makes a game is the rules and guarantee that no one cheats,It’s these rules which make each game unique, If there is no central authority watching and making sure the gamers are all playing fairly with the pieces by the rules, then those assets are actually worth nothing. So I built my platform around that concept , I also cut the gamers in 20%. So my network pays gamers to play ALL our video games. DM for a video.

Look forward to working together, I will let you know when I have Laravel integrated with access to game server. I need to get this done really fast so expect fast progress.

Hi, welcome to the Heroic Labs community, if you haven’t had a chance I’d recommend reading our code of conduct and community guide.

We don’t have any crypto plugins and don’t support MongoDB as a data store.

Our Storage Engine built on top of our supported databases (CockroachDB or PostgreSQL) provides an easy-to-use, fast and scalable storage API.

I’m going to close this topic as it’s not about Client Libraries:

Discussions about Nakama client libraries (SDKs) internals. Topics about how to use client library features to build your game take place in Game Design.

If you have any questions on how to design your game with Nakama’s features, please feel free to post topics here Game Design - Heroic Labs.